A health pass will be required upon your arrival at the reception desk (valid for adults over 18 years old and from 30 September 2021 for 12-17 years old).
To protect yourself and others from Coronavirus :
Also, we adapted our services for you :
To ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards of cleanliness, we have partnered with Diversey, a world leader in cleaning and hygiene solutions.
Diversey has awarded us the “Clean and Ready” label, that makes our efforts visible to you. Diversey’s hygiene experts carry out regular audits with us and confirm that we:
When you see the “Clean and Ready” label on our door, you can be assured that we care about your well-being and that we do everything we can to limit possible health risks, whatever the season. This is our commitment to you.
For more information about all the criteria for the Clean and Ready Shield, please visit the Diversey website : https://diversey.com/en/
Specific sales conditions :
For any booking made directly with our services (hotel website, mail or phone), our sales conditions are more flexible :
– No deposit at the time of the booking
– Cancellation with no penalties until 6.00 pm on the day of arrival
– Modification allowed until until 6.00 pm on the day of arrival upon availability
All these facilities and services may be adjusted according to the governmental recommendations.
If you had a planned stay during this closing period, it will be postponed or canceled – free of charge.
– If you booked through another company (travel agency or online), please contact them directly for your request;
– If you booked directly with us or from our website, please send us a request with your first and last names and dates of stay at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently processing a very large number of requests and we are proceeding in order of arrival date